This recipe is ideal for those who want to have the benefits of our Super-Shake but might be travelling for a couple of days. It's also great for those who have busy schedules and are looking for healthy, on-the-go breakfasts. These Super-Shake Breakfast Bars are raw, vegan and a great source of food-grade nutrients.
40g Dr Gaye Super–Shake
40g Desiccated Coconut
2 tbsp Coconut Oil
1 lemon (juice)
Pinch of sea salt
- Soak dates and Dr Gaye Super-Shake in juice of 1 lemon and ¼ pint of water – leave for 2-4 hours
- Blend walnuts, almonds, coconut into a course meal
- Add date/super-shake/liquid and the coconut oil and salt into the nut mix and mix by hand until combined and quite stiff.
- Stir in the sultanas
- Line a tray with cling film and spread the mixture thickly
- Put in fridge for a couple of hours to set
- Cut and serve